Hey everyone, I’ve changed blogging styles and in honor of this I’m going to do a giveaway that’s going to be really simple!
- Must be following either pronqs OR antiquitate! (I’ll check!)
- One reblog = one entry! Likes don’t count, but you can bookmark if you wanna!
- You must be able to give me your home address, if you were to win, if you’re under 18 you’ll need to have permission from your folks!
- Check out my design shop//instagram//facebook//tumblr (follows back)!
- Must reach at least 100 notes!
- Any two of my mugs! (x)
- Any one of my hoodies! (x)
- Any one of my throw pillows (with inserts)! (x)
- Any one of my phone cases! (x)
- Any one of my wall clocks! (x)
- Any two of my shirts! (x)
- Any two of my totebags! (x)
- A $25 Society6 voucher to spend as you please c:
What I’ll do:
I’ll pick a winner from the notes using a randomizer (after checking people have followed the rules) on May 10th, contact the winner and announce the winner on the 11th! I’ll also be checking out blogs to follow as well because I’m new and need a bunch more to follow c:
Happy reblogging, cuties!
#YES YES YES YES THIS IS HOW GOOD BOOKS SHOULD LOOK #i understand it when people hate cracked spines #but anybody that says a battered and falling apart book is sad #and thinks that’s not how you love a book #is talking shit #i love books and they look good like this #they are meant to be read and passed around and get crushed in bags because you can’t leave the house without them #you’re meant to dog ear the pages you love and underline in pencil and stick in stickynotes #if you want pristine you should buy an e-reader #because this is how you experience a book
i applaud you, dear tagger of the tags
”I think a lot of times we don’t pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled.”
When people use Elsa not getting a prince at the end of Frozen to hate on all the other Disney princesses who fall in love
A WOMAN CAN BE STRONG WITHOUT A MAN.
A WOMAN CAN BE STRONG WITH A MAN.
LOVE DOES NOT MAKE PEOPLE WEAK.